Todd Tresidder graduated from the University of California at Davis with a B.A. in economics and a passion for creating successful businesses. A serial entrepreneur since childhood, Todd went on to build his own wealth as a hedge fund investment manager before “retiring” at 35. He grew his net worth from less than zero at 23 to the point of financial independence just 12 years later.
Todd has maintained his wealth by remaining an active investor and utilizing statistical and mathematical risk management systems for investing. Through his website at FinancialMentor.com, he teaches advanced investing and advanced retirement planning principles. Take the next step beyond conventional financial advice and discover what works, what doesn’t, and why, based on years of proven experience.
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
– How to set yourself up for financial success
– Understanding a ‘mindset of money’
– Cryptocurrency and how that will impact future investments
– Specific insights around where and how to invest your money
– Todd’s unpacks his 7 Steps to Building Wealth
– Financial Independence vs Wealthy
– The myth of ‘More Money = More Happiness’
– How building wealth is rooted in one’s mindset and habits
– The importance of ‘Risk Management & The Principles of Expectancy’
– Investing as a ‘Product’ vs Investing as a ‘Process’
– Being Rich vs Being Free
– How the current ‘retirement planning’ process is flawed
For more information about ManTalks or to join a ManTalks Mastermind: Click Here
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts | Stitcher Radio | Android
For more episodes visit us at ManTalks.com
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Did you enjoy the podcast?
If so please leave us a review on Apple Podcasts or Stitcher. It helps our podcast get into the ears of new listeners, which expands the ManTalks Community!
Thank You to the Team:
Editing & Mixing by: Aaron Johnson