Another epic, inspiring and sold out ManTalks Monday wrapped up a week ago! Thank you to everyone who attended who made the evening such a success, and big thanks to Indochino, who hosted us again for another amazing evening.
This month we brought three local speakers to our stage to share their journeys of spirituality, purpose and living in alignment with your truth. It was a night filled with laughter, deep insights and inspiration from each speaker and wonderful engagement from the community.
Brad Morris – Cowabunga Life
The first speaker to take our stage was Brad Morris from Cowabunga Life.
Our three biggest takeaways from Brad:
- The brightest realizations can come from the times where we struggle the most.When it comes to your dreams, give yourself plenty of time to set the stage for the unfolding of your passion.
- When it comes to your dreams, give yourself plenty of time to set the stage for the unfolding of your passion.
- There is inescapable growth that comes with the territory of living your passion, requiring regular check-ins with yourself to ensure you are in alignment with your passion and becoming the type of person it takes to fulfill that dream.
Chris Brandt – Music Heals Canada
Our second speaker was Chris Brandt from Music Heals Canada.
Our three biggest takeaways from Chris:
- The biggest challenges you face are your prep for ultimate teaching. Your experiences add weight and depth to your message, the darkest of times give you access to deeper compassion with others and the ability to deliver your message with irrefutable impact.
- Your spiritual beliefs either cage you in or they liberate you. It is up to you to design your beliefs according to what feels right to you in your core.
- Go through life declaring: “This is my truth right now” because inevitably your truth will shift and change as you grow.
Mike Zaremba – Float House
Our final speaker of the night was Mike Zaremba co-founder of Float House.
Our three biggest takeaways from Mike:Love more, fear less.
- Love more, fear less.
- Everything we do, everything we say and all of our interactions influence our states of consciousness. It is a great investment of our time and energy to contemplate our personal relationship to the things around us and discern if the relationship actually serves us or not.
- Achieving our goals comes from understanding one’s own power which is a by-product of self-awareness and self-love.
Float House has so generously provided us with a little gift for each and everyone on our ManTalks mailing list, for all of you who haven’t given floating a go or for those of you who make it a regular practice, Mike has offered everyone $25 off their next single float. To take advantage of this offer and other great future offers sign up to our newsletter.
Because our events continue to grow each month we will be moving to our new location in April. Next ManTalks Monday will take place on April 13th at Hootsuite, where we’ll be diving into the theme: World-Class Role Models and Mentors. Tickets will go on sale soon so keep an eye on your inbox!