Tom Bilyeu is the co-founder of 2014 Inc. 500 company Quest Nutrition — a unicorn startup valued at over $1 billion — and the co-founder and host of Impact Theory. Tom’s mission is the creation of empowering media-based IP and the acceleration of mission-based businesses. Personally driven to help people develop the skills they will need to improve themselves and the world, Tom is intent to use commerce to address the dual pandemics of physical and mental malnourishment.
Tom regularly inspires audiences of entrepreneurs, change makers, and thought leaders at some of the most prestigious conferences and seminars around the world, including Abundance 360, A-fest, and Freedom Fast Lane. Tom has also been a guest on the Tony Robbins podcast and The School of Greatness podcast and has been featured in Forbes, Inc., Success, and The Huffington Post. Tom is currently on the Innovation Board of the XPRIZE Foundation.
In this Episode, You will Learn:
– What it takes to become a successful entrepreneur, and more specifically what it takes to evolve into the mindset of a successful entrepreneur
– How ‘belief’ impacts your ability, execution process and eventually your result
– What ‘High Performance’ means, and what is required to perform at the highest level in today’s world
– The construction of your mindset, so you can overcome it
– The Marketing industry, where it is heading and how Social Media is evolving the Marketing industry
– How to leverage personal branding to grow your career and business
– How to build a community and some structure to support us to achieve our goals
– How community and human connection have shifted with the growing presence of Technology
Tom talks about David Foster Wallace’s “This is Water” – this a must watch for anyone looking to learn how they can author their own experience
For more information about ManTalks or to join a ManTalks Mastermind: Click Here
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts | Stitcher Radio | Android
For more episodes visit us at ManTalks.com
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Some Questions Connor Asks:
Could you share a defining moment for you? – 4:52
Could you pack your idea of the “matrix” that we live in? – 12:02
What is your opinion on the term “high performance?” – 17:25
What are some of your ideas from moving from a fixed mindset to a growth mindset? – 26:42
How do you create the culture of incivility in your company? – 40:11
Did you enjoy the podcast?
If so please leave us a review on Apple Podcasts or Stitcher. It helps our podcast get into the ears of new listeners, which expands the ManTalks Community!
Thank You to the Team:
Editing & Mixing by: Aaron Johnson