For the better part of a decade, John Wineland, an LA-based speaker, teacher and workshop facilitator has been guiding men and women in the realms of life purpose, sexual intimacy and embodiment.
Known for his groundbreaking work with men, and his vision to create 1000 men’s groups in the next five years, John travels world-wide teaching his vision of embodied men’s work and deep relational practice. John’s embodiment driven teaching draws from not only over 30 years experience of his own Buddhist meditative practice, but from the deep lineages of Vajrayana, Tantra, Kundalini yoga; as well as the Taoist traditions of Iron Shirt Qi Gong, to create a profound experience for men and women looking to create depth, passion and boldness in their relationships and their lives.
For more on John Wineland’s work visit: http://www.johnwineland.com/
Some questions Connor asks…
- Could you share a defining moment for you? – 3:19
- How abdicating leadership showing up in men’s relationship and what impact does that have? – 7:49
- What are some of the keys to leading emotionally? – 14:38
- How can a man identify his masculine presences? – 19:55
- What are some things people can do to cultivate a sense of intimacy within their partnership? – 32:35
Did you enjoy the podcast?
Thank You to the Team:
Editing & Mixing by: Aaron Johnson