10 Jul Dr. Robert Glover – Nice Guy Syndrome
Dr. Robert Glover, author of No More Mr. Nice Guy: A Proven Plan For Getting What You Want in Love, Sex, And Life (Running Press, 2003)
Dr. Glover is an internationally recognized authority on the Nice Guy Syndrome. He is a frequent guest on radio talk shows and has been featured in numerous national publications.
Through his book – No More Mr. Nice Guy, online classes, workshops, podcasts, blogs, consultation, and therapy groups, Dr. Glover has helped change the lives of countless men and women around the world.
Some questions Connor asks Dr. Robert Glover…
- Could you share a defining moment for you? – 4:22
- Can You Unpack A Few Key Characteristics Of The “Nice Guy Syndrome”? – 15:10
- What Are Some Core Things That Creates A “Nice Guy” In His Adult Life? – 18:55
- How Does “Manipulation” And “Passive Aggressive” Affect A Nice Guys Relationship? – 24:33
- What Are Some Things “Nice Guys” Can Do To Make A Shift In Their Personal Development? – 49:53
Did you enjoy the podcast?
Thank You to the Team:
Editing & Mixing by: Aaron Johnson