03 Jul Mark Groves – How To Create The Love You Want
Posted at 03:00h in Attraction, Dating, Emotional Intelligence, Focus, Happiness, Influence, ManTalks Blog, Podcast, Relationships, Sex, Social Change, What Women Want 0 Comments
Mark Groves is a Human Connection Specialist – an emotional translator, writer, speaker and coach.
Mark had always wondered what separated people with amazing relationships from those who were just average. Why did some relationships maintain bliss for a lifetime and others not so much? Why did some people have the ability to lead thousands and others couldn’t even lead themselves?
From what he had have seen and experienced, how we connect to others will be the single greatest predictor of success in every facet of our lives. So he set out to discover the secrets of those who thrive in love and life so he could become one. His research became his life, and he lives everything he learns and writes about.
Through his work Mark helps people understand their emotional matrix and how to master themselves and their words. His clients range from individuals and couples to businesses and leaders. He takes what you think you want, finds out what you really want, and gives you the tools to achieve your goals.
Follow Mark @createthelove
Some questions Connor asks Mark Groves…
- Could you describe your type of work? – 4:25
- Typically when a guy first meets a woman, where does he go wrong with connecting with here? – 6:28
- What are some of the “masks” that guys have to try and attract women? – 11:20
- What has been one of the biggest challenges you’ve faced personally in a relationship? – 18:39
- What are your thoughts on performance based relationships? – 27:00
- How can couples make sex a priority? – 39:43
Did you enjoy the podcast?
Thank You to the Team:
Editing & Mixing by: Aaron Johnson