28 Nov Jon Levy – The Science of Adventure
This week we’re talking to Jon Levy. He’s a human behavior scientist that runs with the bulls in Pamplona, battles Kiefer Sutherland in Jenga, and crashes million-dollar weddings. How does he do it and why? The E.P.I.C. Model of Adventure from his new book (The 2AM Principle), a breakthrough four-step process (Establish, Push Boundaries, Increase, Continue) for cultivating more adventure in your life, from picking the right team, to choosing the right mission, and taking the right risks—this interview is full of crazy stories from his own exploits to show you how it’s done.
Some questions Roger and Connor ask:
- What is defining moment in your life? (1:15)
- What are your influencer dinners? (3:35)
- What is it about “adventure” that gets you so excited? (7:58)
- How do you push boundaries with experiences? (15:36)
- How important is it to set boundaries in order to push them? (22:10)
- What does “increase” mean in your epic model? (27:55)
- What would you like your legacy to be? (41:43)
Learn more about:
Follow Jon Levy:
You may also like these episodes:
Did you enjoy the podcast?
Thank You to the Team:
Editing & Mixing by: Aaron Johnson
Theme music by: Parlange & Latenite Automatic
Also published on Medium.