03 Apr Dan Harrison – How To Get Out Of Debt & Build Wealth
This is a powerful episode all about getting out of debt and building wealth with Dan Harrison, who is passionate about building community, developing leaders, cultivating self-awareness and supporting couples in having “the money conversations.”
Dan is a Senior Financial Strategist, creator of the 4 Love & Money Workshop, and owner of eMoney Coach inc., with over a decade of experience helping people create peace of mind and financial freedom.
Dan is inspired by the idea of a collective shift in consciousness from a “get” to a “give” mentality and as a result works with companies, charities and organizations who have big hearts, and are shifting the way our world thinks about giving.
Some questions Connor asks…
- Could you share a defining moment for you? (2:26)
Can you unpack what good debt and bad debt is? (8:13)
- Could you share with us the looming threat of bankruptcy? (11:04)
- What are some of the key things that you’ve learned about money itself? (16:39)
- Tell us the Dan Harrison Secrets behind making money. (23:14)
- Can you unpack what a diverse portfolio means and why it’s so important? (39:36)
- What your thoughts are around things like RRSPs and other savings like that? (42:45)
Did you enjoy the podcast?
Thank You to the Team:
Editing & Mixing by: Aaron Johnson
Theme music by: Parlange & Latenite Automatic